If you may be facing adverse financial times, now is the time to start protecting your assets
Working in conjunction with a Brisbane Law firm, we have developed a process which can legally protect the assets of someone who is facing bankruptcy.
We do not charge any initial consultation fees.
- We meet with the Client(s) to ascertain their true position.
- We review any documentation that has been sent to (or served upon) the Client(s).
- We review the total overall Asset & Liability position.
- We then determine whether or not we can assist.
- If we feel that we can proceed, we prepare a fee schedule based on the complexity of the proposed arrangements, and present that Fee Schedule to the Client(s).
- If the Fee Schedule is accepted by the Client(s), we then proceed.
- If the Fee Schedule is not accepted by the Client(s), we close the file and the Client(s) are not obliged to pay anything for our evaluation of the situation.